In this article we will clarify to you how to create Reseller Account within DirectAdmin control panel. But firstly you have to add reseller packages to assign the existing package of a new reseller hosting account. After that you can create a new reseller account.
Adding New Reseller account in DirectAdmin
Perform the following steps to create a reseller account in DirectAdmin:
- First login to your Direct Admin control Panel.
- After that go to Server Management Group, click Create Reseller Link.From Create Reseller Page Form start enter the Fields:
- Username: It must be 4-8 letters/numbers long.
- E-Mail: Enter the e-mail address of the Reseller. This email address is used to send notification to the reseller account.
- Enter Password: Type a strong password, or click Random button to generate a strong random password.
- Domain: Enter Reseller’s domain name. Enter the domain name without “http://” or “www.”
- Use Reseller Package:Choose the Reseller Package from the drop-down list from the packages that you already add before.
- Account IP: Choose the IP address for the reseller account.
- Send Email Notification: Check this box to automatically send customer account details by email. You can change the email template by clicking “Edit User Message” link to customize the e-mail content.
- Click on Submit button.
- Edit Email Message Template