In this article we will show you how to add additional administrator account using your plesk control panel so you can manage your account easier.
- To view and manage additional administrator accounts belonging to other users.
- Viewing and managing administrator account settings.
- Clear the Action Log.
How to Add New Plesk administrator account?
Simply follow these steps:
- Firstly Login to Plesk account as administrator.
- Move to Tools & Settings > Under Security Group then click Additional Administrator Accounts Link.
- After that go to Additional Administrator Accounts Page and click
- Add Administrator Account button, then fill the following fields:
- Username : choose an unique username for the additional account.
- Password : Enter a strong Password for the new username.
- Confirm password :Re-type the password.
- Email :Email address of the new administrator account.
- Contact name: Real Name of the account.
- Comments :Any description referring to the new account.
- Finally click Ok Button.
How to Delete /Suspend / Active the Additional Administrator Accounts?
- Firstly login to Plesk account as administrator.
- After that go to Tools & Settings > Under Security Group click Additional Administrator Accounts.
- Then move to Additional Administrator Accounts list and check the account you want to make the action.
- To Delete the account click Remove button.
- If you want to Suspend the account click More button and choose Suspend.
- For activating suspended account click more button and click Activate.