How to Change cPanel Accounts Packages in WHM?
- Login to WHM control Panel.
- Navigate to Home » Account Functions » Upgrade/Downgrade an Account.
- Under Account Selection list, chose either domain or user that you want to change the package for.
- Click Modify button.
- From Current Package List you can change the new package for the user or domain.
- Click Upgrade/Downgrade button.
Note When you Upgrade or downgrade an account this action will not affect whether it has a dedicated IP address. Whenever you have a cPanel account with assigned dedicated IP to the account, changing the package will not affect the IP address associated with the cPanel account.